AD-V Business Consulting, Inc. employs a disciplined focus, a diligent work model, and determined achievement to help our clients reach their goals. We offer five pillars of professional services upon which your business can build.
If you desire to start a non-profit organization but do not know where to begin, contact us for a free consultation. We can guide you to various resources even if you do not retain our services
– Complete and file incorporation paperwork
– File tax exemption status with Internal Revenue Service
– Assist with website development, branding, logo, and marketing efforts
Financial resources are critical for every non-profit. Let us help you develop a funding stream with a combination of public, private, and corporate donors by matching available resources to your organizational needs.
– Research and write for potential grant opportunities
– Grant management compliance includes data collection and reporting
Can’t afford to hire a full-time bookkeeper? Consider outsourcing your bookkeeping needs.
– Accounts Payable
– Accounts Receivable
– Bank Account Reconciliation
– Credit Card Reconciliation
– PayPal Reconciliation
– Donor Tracking
– Payroll Processing
– Monthly Financial Reporting
Increase your business opportunities by becoming certified as a Minority-owned, Woman-owned, or Disadvantaged enterprise.
– Complete and submit MBE/WBE/DBE Certification applications
– Construction compliance includes certified payroll tracking,
Section 3 hiring and compliance, and Davis Bacon wage compliance
Develop and implement strategies to create vibrant neighborhoods and to improve the community through housing projects and job creation to maximize the greatest social impact.
– Tax Increment Financing
– Small Business Improvement Financing